Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ria Bintan Golf







1st September 2008, went to Ria Bintan for Golf with Viki & Kit. It was a very nice place to play golf. But, I don't really enjoy it.

First, becos of the weather. It rained and we didn't even finish the whole game.. I hated it!!! For the last five games that I had played, always disturbed by the rain. Second, my played, very lousy........till now, I still felt very lousy about my game.............. Before that, my Sunday's game was so good and then, this game was just like shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although, Bintan was a nice place to play golf. But, I will not go there so often. I don't like to take the ferry (about 1hr time), then the transport (20mins) and the waiting. For the whole game there, almost 4 hours gone just for the transport and whole day gone. Still prefer to play in Singapore.





No comments: