Monday, February 16, 2009

Crazy About Folding Bicycle!






Not me! Is my brother, K Yong. He already bought two folding bicycles, it cost about S$1600 each. So expensive! And asked my sister to own one also, crazy. My two aunties also bought one each.

Now, he is trying to pursuit me to buy one also. No way, I seldom ride. Last Saturday, asked my whole family to go East Coast Park for a ride. Brought my dad along also. When we reached there, was about 6.30pm, very crowded. We rented three bicycles, one single, one with a child seat and a double. I was using the double, so Nicole can sit behind me. It was a suffered! My backside was so painful, and my hands also very tired! Becos I think the bicycle didn't suit me at all. Cycled all the way till NSRCC, about one hour, was so hungry and tired. No food to eat, so we decided to turn back to the East Coast 's hawker center to have our dinner. K yong, Weiling and Joanne carried on with their ride to Changi Point.

By the time, we reached the hawker center, it was so crowded, no seat at all. So, we just bought some food and sat near the skiing pond there. My whole body was aching. Can't even walk properly. After finished our dinner, carried on with our ride to return the bicycles. About 15mins, we reached. very tired, very very tired...........

No comments: