Thursday, December 6, 2007

Going KL Tomorrow

Tomorrow, we are going KL for 4 days 3 nites. We will drive two cars, one stream and wish... My mum in-law kept on telling us, must be careful. When reached the custom must roll down the windows, if not, the custom will catch us becos our windows is too dark. If half way want to go toilet, cannot all go. Some must stay in the car.

Actually, I was thinking. If we want to go toilet, better all go together and lock the car. Leave someone in the car is very dangerous. The robbery will still come if your car is not lock and with somebody inside.

You think I am happy with this coming holiday. I tell you the answer is "no". "Fear" yes. The insurance company said that now the malaysia side are eyeing on "Wish". How??? My wish is so sporty!! hahahaa........ still can laugh..

Just hope that this holiday is safe!! Wish me good luck!!!

No comments: