Monday, December 3, 2007

Standard Chartered 10km Run

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket10km run again. 2nd time for this year. Just don't believe it, I did the 10km run. I really hate long distance running, but, I managed to finish it.

Yesterday(2/12/2007), was the Standard Chartered Marathon. My Aunties, Sister and I joined the 10km run. It was very crowded, about 42k people there. For the women 10km, started quite late, 8am. When we were running, it was so hot. While I was running, I felt a bit high tide, wanted to go toilet. But, end up didn't go becos afraid that I will faint inside....hahaa..........

Starting, I walked a few meters, then started to jog for about 3km. I felt so good at that time, I can jog and don't feel tired. But, after 3km plus, I slowed down and started to walk. Walked for about 4km then jog again. But, cannot. I felt very tired already and hot, high tide and thirsty. Then, I saw the 9km sign board, was so happy. But, also worried is it the correct sign?

Ai ya..don't care lah. Just walked, then I saw far far there were some signs said 150M, 100M, going to reach the finishing line. So, I started to run, run and run. And I saw the time, 1:33:23, 1:33:33, 1:33:44......finished! I saw the cameras, people shouting...I had finished the 10km run....its all over..........

In my mind, I was telling myself "I am not going to run anymore!!! NO MORE!!!" The timing was the same as the Great Eastern 10Km Run, 1:32:34. My sister ran 1:13:xx....very fast.
And she really enjoyed it. But, not for me... Don't know, may be next year I will run again. Who knows??? My aunties all three ran between my sister and I. So, I was the last...hahaahaaa...........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After the race, took free photos. These two guys, my hubby and my brother. They also registered to run. But, was called back to work for the clock car. My brother was so disappointed and my hubby was so happy, don't need to run.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My sister and her colleagues. They met each other after the race.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMy Brother's car

No comments: